4、选择Single key，按Command+I,选择Keystoke palette，看到键盘没有，然后把Eject拖到方框中就可以了；
ControllerMate is a controller programming tool that allows custom functionality to be added to standard HID devices (joysticks, trackballs, gamepads, keyboards, and more).
Using a graphical interface and drag-and-drop editing, users can program controller buttons to perform complex keyboard and mouse sequences. Programming is accomplished using “building blocks”. Each type of building block performs a different type of function. Building blocks can be individually configured and linked together to perform an endless variety of tasks.
Common programming tasks that can be performed with ControllerMate include:
- Configuring controller buttons to act like individual keyboard keys
- Configuring controller buttons to generate simple text
- Configuring controller axes to act like mouse axes
- Assigning an AppleScript to a controller button
- Redefining keyboard keys
- Assigning a custom acceleration curve to a mouse
- Improves the compatibility of ControllerMate's background helper with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Addresses potential differences in behavior that may occur when the helper alone is running (as compared to when the ControllerMate application is running), or differences in behavior of the helper application when it launches automatically compared to when it is stopped and then restarted manually; examples of behavior that this update addresses are building blocks that may not respond quickly to buttons, and delays between control activity and the ControllerMate outputs that they trigger
- This update should allow the helper to run with the same priority, and achieve the same performance, as the ControllerMate application