ProPresenter 是 网搜集到的Mac os系统上一款非常专业的现场分屏演示工具，适用于教堂、会议和演讲等多种场合。它可以帮助用户制作高品质的演示文稿，包括文字、图片、 和 等多种 元素，让演示内容更加丰富、生动。
该软件还提供了丰富的特效和过渡效果，可以让演示文稿更加吸引人。例如，用户可以在演示文稿中加入淡入淡出、溶解、擦除等过渡效果，让内容切换更加流畅、自然。此外，ProPresenter Mac 还支持多屏幕输出，可以在多个显示器上同时播放不同的内容，适合大型活动和演出使用。
总得来说， 的ProPresenter for Mac 是一款非常实用的演示 ，可以让用户制作出生动、高品质的演示文稿，并在各种场合中表现出色。如果您需要一款专业的演示 ，不妨考虑一下这款软件。
分享的ProPresenter for Mac 软件专门用于制作高质量的现场作品 - 包括崇拜聚会，体育赛事，会议或演播室广播。 通过使用ProPresenter 操作员可在一个屏幕上控制演示文稿，同时动态地向观众展示一个或多个附加输出。这意味着没有单独的“编辑模式”或“演示模式”，输出始终处于活动状态，并且可以在观看另一个演示文稿时编辑一个演示文稿。知您网分享的ProPresenter 最初设计用于礼拜场所，现在是世界各地的贸易展览，企业活动，体育场馆和部门媒体展示的选择。
Telestrator ：一个让你可以实时画线的 ，绘制线条，圈出焦点，激光指针.....非常实用的一个现场演示功能
ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our “Control Panel”, at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What’s more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key the words over live or recorded video.
- Integrated ProContent Search – Find the perfect media to fit your needs, all without leaving ProPresenter. Using the ProContent Search in the Media Bin, you can explore even more of the thousands of assets ProContent has to offer and easily add the media right into your presentations.
- Looks Transitions – Seamlessly transition between Audience Looks without any nasty cuts or lags. You can also customize the transition dissolve time for each Look to ensure your show continues as smoothly as possible.
- Enhanced Test Patterns – Display pixel-perfect test patterns on all of your configured screens to more meticulously hone your outputs to be the best they can be. Choose from an array of customizable patterns including Audio Video Sync, Blend Grid, Color Bars, and even a Logo Bounce.
- Video Delay – Ensure that audio and video will always be in sync on all of your outputs with the ability to now add a video frame delay in addition to the audio delay functionalities. Never again have your audio seeming to lag behind your video.
- Improved In-App Support – Get the most of our renowned Support all without leaving the app. You will now be able to submit a report directly to our team immediately after you experience a crash. Also communicate any feedback straight to Support using the new Submit Feedback option. And don’t miss out on all the invaluable links to our resources in the Help Menu.
- Refreshed First Launch Experience – We’ve given a facelift to our Welcome to ProPresenter experience to make sure our newest users can get started right away and have easy access to any information they may need from the very beginning.
- Configurable Stage Screens from Show Controls – Add & edit Stage Screens right from the Stage pane of Show Controls without having to open Screen Configuration. Taking control of your Stage Screens has never been so easy!
- Support for macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Fixes the audio crackling issue experienced with some audio outputs while ProPresenter was open on macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Fixes an issue where data would be deleted when syncing with the Replace Files option enabled without first giving users a warning.
- Fixes an issue in which printing a Playlist to a would display the slides in the incorrect order.
- Fixes an issue where the name for a presentation could appear incorrectly when printing a presentation.
- Fixes an issue where linked text for a Playlist Current and Next Item would not appear if slides in the presentations were triggered via a Go-to-Next Timer.
- Fixes an issue where a Stop Capture Calendar Event Action would not function as expected until after the application had been restarted.
- Fixes an issue where the Save Local Copy option being enabled would not be retained for a RTMP Capture Preset.
- Fixes an issue where object shadows were not rendering when using the Lines Only text option.
- Fixes an issue where new presentations created from the Library Outline View were not added to the playlist selected in the New Presentation dialog.
- Fixes an issue where scripture was added to a playlist above the previous selection instead of below.
- Fixes an issue where changes made to the Live Look in the Audience Look window would not instantly render to the output.
- Fixes an issue where some text on screens with an alt-theme applied would render incorrectly when the screens were different resolutions.
- Fixes an issue where exporting a playlist that contains missing media in a presentation would produce an error.
- Fixes an issue where hot keys were not working in Planning Center Playlists.
- Fixes an issue where slides by group would not show correctly for Planning Center Playlists.
- Fixes an issue where labels created in the Slide Navigator of the Editor would not save.
- Fixes an issue where the Show button in the Editor would not render the Presentation Background Color to the output.
- Fixes an issue where triggering slides via a slideshow or Go-To-Next Timer would not render the Presentation Background Color to the output.
- Fixes an issue where Undo would not undo the formatting from pasted text.
- Fixes an issue where audio channels for a video on a timeline were not being muted.
- Fixes an issue where multiple lines of text were able to be pasted into a Slide Label field.
- Fixes an issue where an action on a Calendar event was removed when updating the time of the event.
- Fixes an issue where newly created slides do not remain visible in the Slide Navigator of the Editor using Option + Return to create new slides.
- Fixes an issue where the Inspector for an object in the Editor disappears after creating a new slide using Option+Enter.
- Fixes an issue where only the first line of text in a text object would be visible in Overlay Mode in the Editor.
- Fixes an issue where media was not copied with a theme slide when copying and pasting a theme slide from one theme to another.
- Fixes an issue where replaced media actions and replaced media on props were not retained after relaunching the application.
- Fixes an issue where the build transition preview would not play after deselecting the slide object.
- Fixes an issue where the Alpha Type option for a screen would not appear in Screen Configuration after relaunching the application.
- Fixes an issue where the AM/PM format of a timer action was not retained after copy/pasting the slide or macro.
- Fixes an issue where timers were not being updated from ProRemote or an API request.
- Fixes an issue where the API request for GET v1/presentation/active would show that all slides were enabled in the response, even if there were disabled slides.
- Fixes an issue where the API request for Find My Mouse would sometimes move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen instead of the center of the screen.
- Fixes a crash caused by switching between Alpha Types in Screen Configuration.
- Fixes a crash caused by spell checking Thai language fonts.
- Also fixes various other crashes and includes many stability improvements.
- ProPresenter 7.15 requires macOS 12 Monterey or newer.